A Memorial Service for Clyde McKinney will be held Sunday, August 30, 2015 at 6 P.M. at the Sweeny Methodist Church
Please join us this Sunday, August 30, 2015 at 11:00
a.m. when our speaker will be Cathleen Lutz, L.U.T., C.S.E.
Her Title for the Lesson:
“ Some misunderstood Unity phrases”
We will be exploring a few of the most popular Unity phrases. Over the years the “True” meaning has been lost. So, I invite you to come and explore with me a few of these phrases. I will be referencing Paul Hasselbeck, DDS and Bill Holton, PHD book “Get Over IT.”
A study group will be meeting on Tuesday evenings at the church from 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 pm. to study H. Emilie Cady's book Lessons In Truth. This is a Unity class and all are welcome!
Please Join Us at 9:30 each Sunday morning with our continuing
Journey through "Heart-Centered Metaphysics". This is a Unity class.
Five Basic Unity Principles
1. There is only one Presence and one Power active as the universe and as my life, God the Good, the Omnipotent.
2. Our essence is of God; therefore, we are inherently good. This God essence was fully expressed in Jesus, the Christ.
3. We are co-creators with God, creating reality through thoughts held in mind.
4. Through prayer and meditation, we align our heart-mind with God. Denials and affirmations are tools we use.
5. Through thoughts, words and actions, we live the Truth we know.
We ask that you use this prayer for our church on a daily basis. Thank you so much.
We rejoice and give thanks for the evolution of our church. The activity of Holy Spirit absolutely works through all of our activities and us. A magnetic energy field is created into which many new Spiritual Teachers are drawn to us. We are so grateful! Thank you, God!
Vision Statement:Bringing like-minded people together
in their quest for the Truth.
Mission Statement:Dedicated to teaching, loving and inspiring peopleto be all they are created to be.